blazeloader.com | The Official BlazeLoader forums!

BlazeLoader Wiki?

This is news for BlazeLoader API, BlazeLoader website, and the BlazeLoader Forums

BlazeLoader Wiki?

Postby SeamusFD » Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:57 pm

It would appear a nice man made a wiki for BL, it is right here: http://blazeloader.wikia.com/wiki/BlazeLoader_Wiki

Tell me what you think guys :D
SeamusFD/Lord_Elfidorian, Twitter: https://twitter.com/SeamusFD
User avatar
SeamusFD
Owner
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:22 pm
Location: In your pocket

Re: BlazeLoader Wiki?

Postby Sollace » Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:17 am

That looks pretty cool although it's a little thin on some details.

But I'm sure a lot of people will find it useful. :D
ヽ(*・ὧ・)ノ be Happy
User avatar
Sollace
Reasonably Good User
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:31 pm
Location: Last place you would suspect.

Re: BlazeLoader Wiki?

Postby SeamusFD » Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:04 pm

Sollace wrote:That looks pretty cool although it's a little thin on some details.

But I'm sure a lot of people will find it useful. :D


Who knows... Maybe we could help this guy with some articles?
SeamusFD/Lord_Elfidorian, Twitter: https://twitter.com/SeamusFD
User avatar
SeamusFD
Owner
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:22 pm
Location: In your pocket

Re: BlazeLoader Wiki?

Postby Sollace » Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:49 pm

SeamusFD wrote:Who knows... Maybe we could help this guy with some articles?

We could, although I'm not sure how much will change with the LiteLoader rewrite. But once that's done we could definitely go and add some stuff in.
ヽ(*・ὧ・)ノ be Happy
User avatar
Sollace
Reasonably Good User
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:31 pm
Location: Last place you would suspect.

Re: BlazeLoader Wiki?

Postby SeamusFD » Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:56 pm

Sollace wrote:
SeamusFD wrote:Who knows... Maybe we could help this guy with some articles?

We could, although I'm not sure how much will change with the LiteLoader rewrite. But once that's done we could definitely go and add some stuff in.


Yeah I am at a standstill at the installation pages on the website because I don't want to write it all up just to have to rewrite it because the LL integration will probably change some stuff.
SeamusFD/Lord_Elfidorian, Twitter: https://twitter.com/SeamusFD
User avatar
SeamusFD
Owner
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:22 pm
Location: In your pocket


Return to News

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron