blazeloader.com | The Official BlazeLoader forums!

BL Status Update

This is news for BlazeLoader API, BlazeLoader website, and the BlazeLoader Forums

BL Status Update

Postby acomputerdog » Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:35 pm

Sorry that it's been so long since I've posted, I have been on a lot of family vacations and have just now gotten a chance to work on BL. But in the last few days I have worked on a lot of stuff and have some exciting new features to show off!

Here is the progress since my last posting:
  • BL has been updated to 1.7.10
  • All core LL integration is finished, BL can be loaded just by add a command line switch
  • Mod loading and event handling is working
  • MCP obfuscation library is almost complete, it is being used to facilitate code injections
  • BLAccessTransformer can now change the permissions of all fields in a class, which removes about 150 items from the config. They previously had to be HAND UPDATED.
  • A lot of little things everywhere!
And here is what is currently being worked on:
  • OBFUtil library is being updated to work with Mumfrey's obfuscation framework
  • Hooks are being re-implemented as transformers (that are dynamically obfuscated by OBFUtil)
  • API is being slowly re-added
And now what is planned to be worked on soon:
  • The AccessTransformer will use dynamic obfuscation (OBFUtil), so no more having to update bl_at.cfg every update!
  • Server support! (Just need to add two sets of hooks and possibly stubb out some classes)
  • Forge support (similar to server support, but should be easier. OBFUtil already supports searge names)
  • BlazeLoader control panel under the main LL one

The github repository is mostly up to date with my code, except the obfuscation stuff. To see how it will work, look at warriordog/OBFUtil on github. I am going to try and post updates more often, so there should be more of these posts soon!
Image Image
acomputerdog
Owner

Re: BL Status Update

Postby SeamusFD » Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:38 pm

Nice job!! I should be getting some days off soon so maybe I can assist? :P
SeamusFD/Lord_Elfidorian, Twitter: https://twitter.com/SeamusFD
SeamusFD
Owner

Re: BL Status Update

Postby acomputerdog » Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:48 pm

Nice job!! I should be getting some days off soon so maybe I can assist? :P

Great! Once I get my current code finished I will push the OBF stuff. In the meantime if you want to check for errors in OBFUtil I wrote a lot of it on a late-night coding spree so there are bound to be some bugs.
Image Image
acomputerdog
Owner

Return to News